Flames on Saturday night claimed a house trailer south of Arkansas City. Ark City and Winfield firefighters were called out just before 9PM Saturday, for a report of a chimney fire in the Cherokee Strip Campground. When crews arrived they called for mutual aid and cleared the house. The fire was put down in a short time. There has been no estimate of damages released, and there was nobody home at the time of the fire. The American Red Cross is said to be providing assistance for the three people who live there.